Last update: December 26, 2015
1. Information Used
SWL’s primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide You with a friendly, customized, and efficient experience. SWL only collects personal information that is relevant to the purpose of the Site.
2. SWL may collect personally identifying information during the registration process, including name, email address, address, gender, store preferences etc. SWL also may, on occasion collect user preference information (such as items clicked from emails).
SWL may also store information You knowingly provide such as feedback forms, suggestions, and emails to the SWL website. SWL may use such information for its internal purposes, including, but not limited to, email and web design optimizations, new features, and editorial and feedback purposes. Information entered may be aggregated across all users in order to determine and target demographics for marketing and advertising purposes.
3. Your information stored by SWL is considered confidential and will not be shared with outside parties except as described herein. SWL may share aggregated results of preferences for all users for marketing and advertising purposes, however these shall be anonymous.
4. If You object to such use for any reason, You can either let us know by sending us feedback, or You can unsubscribe from the SWL email service.
1. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer through your
web browser to enable SWL systems to recognize your browser and tell SWL how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. SWL cookies do not collect personal information, and SWL do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell SWL who You are or what Your screen name or email address is.
1. Information about SWL users is an integral part of our business. SWL share Your personal information only as described below.
2. SWL may release personal information when SWL believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply SWL’s conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of SWL, employees of SWL, the users of the Site, or others.
3. SWL may also release Your information to allow You to receive the products or services that you have purchased on the Site.
4. SWL allow third-party companies to collect certain information when you visit our web site. These companies may utilize cookies, pixels or other technologies to collect and use non-anonymous during your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to You.
5. SWL may share your information in connection with a merger between SWL and another entity, or in the event of a transfer of all or some of our assets to another company. SWL shall endeavour, however, to keep personal account information secure
1. Your SWL account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to work to protect against unauthorized access to Your password and to Your computer by logging off once You have finished using a shared computer.
5. Links to Other Sites
1. SWL uses links to guide You toward valuable products, services and editorial. SWL are not responsible for any content that appears on these sites, nor do we endorse them. For questions about these sites, please consult their individual privacy policies.
1. SWL may send You emails to let you know about our newest and best deals available on the Site. If you are unhappy about receiving these, you can unsubscribe.
2. To unsubscribe, click on the unsubscribe link in any SWL email. You will be taken to a confirmation page. Click on the confirm link and you will be unsubscribed.
7. Data Protection
1. SWL are totally committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and You. We are all customers of other Internet sites and fully appreciate and respect the importance of privacy on the Internet. SWL will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is part of providing a service to You – e.g. arranging for a product to be sent to You, carrying out identification and security checks and for the purposes of customer research and profiling or where we have Your express permission to do so.
2. To allow SWL to provide the membership area we must hold some of Your private data and by becoming a member of the website You agree to allow us to hold this data.
3. SWL will not sell, or make available, Your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party (excluding partners from whom you may have linked to our site) without Your permission.
8. Payment Information